Feb 1, 2012

Me and My Box: Wrap Up January

 
I have been very productive on January. I don't know though how much I succeeded. 

Here is what I did
Changed my blog addy and the name, as you can see! Now I am officially The Nerd In Heels
You can find my emotional diarrhea during that process on the changing name process and test post. I am not quite sure if I am over that state yet.

I was productive in other ways, which includes getting started on the reading challenges.
2012 TBR pile Reading challenge

For 2012 TBR pile Reading challenge I have finished quite a few books. I think I step up after shaking a firm handshake and move on to a friendly hug.
  1. Great Hexpectations by H.P. Mallory
  2. Long Hard Ride by Keta Diablo
  3. It Was The Dead Who Groaned Within by Kipp Poe Speicher
  4. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder  
  5. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  6. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  7. Assassin Study by Maria V. Snyder
  8. Power Study by Maria V. Snyder
  9. Ice Study by Maria V. Snyder
Audio Book Challenge
For 2012 Audio Book Challenge my first pick was no doubt a cupcake book.

This book is every bit of cupcake in audio as it is in paperback. Just superb.




Tempting Tuesday
Hosted by Tina at Tina's Book Reviews, Rummanah at Books in the Spotlight, Missie at The Unread Reader and Jenny at Supernatural Snark.

I had a LOADS of fun with fellow bloggers doing this Read-Along and I promised Heidi from Rainy Day Rambling that I will join her in March for Hounded Read-Along starts :D

Some Girls Bite chapter discussions of chapter 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, 13-15 + Epilogue

My Book Boyfriend
January was mostly dedicated to Black Dagger Brotherhood boys, and I think it will continue some more this month and the next.



No comments:

Post a Comment