Oct 26, 2011

Review: Released by Megan Duncan

Series: Agent of Evils #1
Genre:Young-Adult, Dystopia, Sci-Fi
Released: March 19, 2011
My Copy: e-book won from Tinas Book Reviews received from author.
Buy Links

Synopses from goodreads

After a demon apocalypse kills their parents and everyone they know, 17-year old Abby Phillips, her brother, Carter, and friend, Max flee their home to travel through what has become the wastelands of America. When radio transmissions of a resistance offering shelter and safety cease, Abby is tempted to give up. Struggling to overcome life-threatening obstacles in their dangerous journey, Abby and her companions quickly discover there are much worse things lurking in the dark then they could have ever imagined.

My Thoughts

First reaction, I liked it.

The story of demons roaming the earth is one of my favorite subject to read about. It's twisted, I know. lol. The entire story from the beginning was very good. I loved Abby, Carter and Max and their journey to New Mexico. Max and Abby's build up to their relationship was adorable.

Many questions raised with the progress of the story and I was a little disappointed at how little got answered. I guess, that's why this is a series. I will just have to read the series to relief my curiosity.

End verdict, readers who likes zombis, end of the world, apocalyptic stuff this is a book you want to check out.

I giiiiive this
Series: Agent of Evils #1

Series: Agent of Evils #2

No comments:

Post a Comment