Dec 2, 2011

Me and my box #3


Well it's the start of December, the holiday moth. Also this month my semester ends slow update in the blog and ALLOT of studies. 

So last month was quite slow as well. I didn't get to finish as much I would have liked. But I did get some reading done and also found a brand NEW book boyfriend. 

I finally finished The Agency Series book #3, The Traitor and The Tunnel and let me tell you I think this book is so awesome that I am now marking it as cupcake awesome series. I can not believe I waited sooooo long to read this book. So just be prepared there will be a lot pimping of this series on my blog :D

I also found myself falling in love with a new genre. Contemporary romance. Kristan Higgins's All I Ever Wanted convinced me to read more from this genre anyway. 

While trolling on goodreads I found out Karen Marie Morning (author of Fever series) wrote a scene from Jaricho Z Barrons POV. IT'S A SEX SCEEEEENE!! Oh dear god I squeed like a fourteen year old when I saw that even though Fever is not a favorite series of mine. lol
 
Book Reviews: 
The Book of Lost Souls by Michelle Muto
All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins
iDrakula by Bekka Black
Just One Bite: Volume One

My book boyfriend James Easton from The Agency Series.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't know about the Barron's POV????

    GHA!!

    Okay, real or not? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find things too late :(
    Probably not real.
    I know Barrons is capable of doing that, I have no doubt. But it kind of feels this scene was out of place with the story. IDK maybe KMM was just throwing this to her readers and the famous 'what if'. lol

    ReplyDelete