Dec 5, 2011

Reading Challenges 2012

I am really really bad at following reading challenges, I figured it out just a few days ago when I FINALLY realized that I was suppose to link up my review on the host blog. lr sigh. BUT that does not stop me from signing up in all the NEW reading challenges for 2012!

So this time I am going to keep all my reading challenges in one post and also try and remember to link up my reviews on the host blog *~* 

Debut Author Challenge 2012
Hosted by The Story Siren

 Goal: Read YA books from 2012 Debut Author
2012 TBR pile Reading challenge
Hosted by 
Evie from Bookish@SeoEvie 
Nicole from All I Ever Read - @Nicoleabouttown  
Bonnie from Hands and Home -  @HandsHomeBlog  
Donna from Book Passion For Life - @BookPforLife  
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading - @caitlingss  
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction  @fansoffiction 
Angel from Mermaids Vision  @mermaidvisions


Levels

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children

My goal: I will stick to A Firm Handshake for now :)



Zombie Reading Challenge
Hosted by Book Chick City

Levels
One Chomp: Read 6 Zombie books in 2012
Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2012
Three Chomps: Read 18 Zombie books in 2012
Four Chomps: Read 24 Zombie books in 2012

My Goal: One chomp for now. 6 zombie books sounds like a good dent in this genre.



Levels:
Coupon Clipper: 12 Books
Penny Pincher: 24 Books
Super Saver: 30+ Books

My Goal: Coupon Clipper for now. 12 books sounds like a doable challenge for me :)

Audio Book Challenge
Hosted by Teresa's Reading Corner

 Levels:
 Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
Married-Listen to +++  Audio Books

My Goal: is to flirt



Tea & Books Reading Challenge
Hosted by The Book Garden

Level
2 Books - Chamomile Lover
4 Books - Berry Tea Devotee
6 Books - Earl Grey Aficionado
8 or more Books - Sencha Connoisseur

My Goal: Is to be Chamomile Lover

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much for joining us for this challenge. 12 books definitely sounds doable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the challenge of huge tea mugs and fat heavy books :-) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all of these! I'm doing ''Why Buy The Cow?'' too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll second Missie on this: Thank you for joining us in the Why Buy the Cow reading challenge! And good luck on all your 2012 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Zombie Challenge! Hope you have fun and thanks for signing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I signed up for the TBR Pile challenge! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete