Dec 29, 2010

Review: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Series: The Hunger Games #3
Genere:Young Adult, Science Fiction 
Publisher: Scholastic Press 
Released: August 24, 2010
Buy your copy here

Book Synopsis (goodreads)

Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.

My Thoughts
The Hunger Games then Catching Fire. Lastly Mockingjay. This book is completely different then the first two.
I had a hard time getting into it, but eventually I did.
As I said before this isn't a romantic series so I wasn't invested on WHO will Katniss end up with. My main goal was to find out what happens now that Katniss has lost her home, Peeta and now she is a rebel.
War, always have consequences. This side or that. No one wins without  suffering the wrath first hand. I think that was the main thing Suzanne Collins tried to tell tell us through this book.
It's a depressing ending, but still worth the read, deserves the five stars that I giving and I am waiting for my paperbacks so can give those to kiddos. *sniffles*

My Review Rating For This Book


Review: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Review: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment