Nov 11, 2011

Hi I am Prangon


Blogging with a nick name seemed like a good idea when I first started blogging. After I got a hang of things with blog and stuff I just feel silly signing my nick name when I post something, so after much thought I decided to go with the name I was given. 

Mind you, my real name is tough to pronounce maybe only five-six people knows how to pronounce it. And sadly I am not one of them, according to my mother *le sigh* It's Prangon. You sort of pronounce it like Pra - ang - gon. NO it sounds nothing like Dragon. I might be fierce like a one minus the fire breathing thing (but how cool would it be if I could breath fire!) My mother is big on earth power and Rabindranath Tagore's poetry so I was named Prangon, which means the power of earth.

So just wanted to let everyone know. Smittenskitten, it was fun while it lasted but I think I better stick to my own name.


1 comment:

  1. "And sadly I am not one of them"

    LOL! You crack me up1

    Well, nice to *meet* you. I just don't know if I'll ever get used to your real name. I'm so used to your pen name. But I remember when I switched over too, it was so darn hard to let go of the pen name. LOL

    Love your new signature. :)

    ReplyDelete