Apr 9, 2011

My Trading Cards From Meljean Brook! YAY!

sQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just had some scrumptious treat in my mail box!! 


I am still hyper from it *even though the mail was delivered last Wednesday. lol*

What did I recieved in that mail you ask?

Couple of weeks ago I won A set of trading cards from Meljean Brook and they arrived last Wednesday and they are ALL SIGNED BY Meljean! *squeeeeeeeeeee*

If you haven't read Meljean Brooks's Iron Seas series yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!

Buy them, read them and don't forget to pre-order the sequel! I for one can not wait till November!

Here are the snapshots of the trading cards for you to ogle! ;)



2 comments:

  1. Yay! I won a set of Meljean's cards too! Can't wait to get them. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are they are. And Meljean is uber cool! :D

    ReplyDelete