Apr 22, 2011

Review: Life, Love and a Polar Bear Tattoo by Heather Wardell

Genre: Adult
Released: December 31, 2008
Kindle format (Free on author's website)

Book synopses from goodreads

When Candice's in-laws died in a car accident eight months ago, she lost her husband Ian too. After only two years of marriage their guilt and pain have left them living together but apart. During Ian's month-long trip overseas, Candice plans to decide if her marriage can be saved, but when the first man she ever loved is the new client at work, she wonders what she truly wants from life and love.

My Thoughts

This is the first book I have read from Heather Wardell and I loved it! Her writing style is quite unique and the story is very original in my opinion. Every character development in the story was captured my attention. Specially Candice. ;)

Though comparing between the two, Ian and Kegan I was quite confused like Candice was. Who wouldn't be? But the way Candice grew through out the novel was absolutely amazing. I loved the fact that she had a friend like Larissa to keep her on her her toes. Everyone needs someone like that in their life. I know I do *snort*

Between the two men, Kagen and Ian I had to keep guessing who might Candice choose. Once I am so sure she would stay with Ian when something he said gets in the way and makes me think maybe Kagen's the better choice! Then Kagan's past present behavior makes me confuse and question if he is the right choice for Candice. *sigh*

I was very happy with the ending and how strong each character came out after wards. 

Recommended to all who loves women's fiction!
  

I give thiiiiis




No comments:

Post a Comment