2011 Reading Challenge: Outdo Yourself hosted by The Book Vixen.
I didn't have any reading goal in 2010. I had college books and that was the main concentration for me. Now for the past couple of months I got into reading again as I just finished my classes. And I have read like 30 books so far since September.
So I just need to out so this. I think I can top that in 2011.
Here are the rules.
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
hosted by The Book Vixen
hosted by The Book Vixen
- Runs January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011 (books read prior to 1/1/11 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. You can sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2011 than you did in 2010. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are fine.
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them. It is not required that you review the books you read for this challenge but feel free to do so.
- Post this reading challenge on your blog so you can keep a list of the books you’ve read for this challenge. Please include a link back to this post so readers can join the challenge too.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. You can keep tabs on books you’ve read for this challenge on Goodreads or LibraryThing if you’d like (maybe make a shelf for “Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge”). If you are not on either of those sites then you can list the books you read for this challenge in the comments on my wrap-up post, which will be up at the end of 2011.
Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
I will try the getting my heart rate up for now. Maybe I'll be in fire by the end of 2011!! *fingers crossed*
GETTING MY HEART RATE UP LIST
- Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The Dream-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Happy Hour at Casa Dracula by Marta Acosta
- Midnight Brunch - Marta Acosta
- The Bride - Marta Acosta
- Haunted Honeymoon - Marta Acosta
- Mind Games by Carolyn Crane
- Double Cross by Carolyn Crane
- Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
- Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning
- Shadowfever by Karen Marie Morning
- The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
- Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory
- Toil and Trouble by H.P. Mallory
- Life, Love and a Polar Bear Tattoo by Heather Wardell
- Across The Universe by Beth Revis
- Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
- The Sheik's Kidnapped Bride by Susan Mallery
- The Sheik's Arranged Marriage by Susan Mallery
- The Sheik's Secret Bride by Susan Mallery
- The Sheik and the Runaway Princess by Susan Mallery
- The Sheik and the Virgin Princess by Susan Mallery
- The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross
- Feed by Mira Grant
- To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory
- A Tale Of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory
- No Rest for the Wicca by Toni LoTempio
- Sins of the Heart by Eve Silver
- Pride and Prejudice: Hidden Lusts by Mitzi Szereto
- That's What Friends Are For by Josee Renard
- A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter
- A Life That Fits by Heather Wardell
- Released by Megan Duncan
- A Spy In The House by Y.S. Lee
- Heart Of Steel by Meljean Brook
- The Body at the Tower by Y.S. Lee
- Grace Under Pressure by Melissa Schroeder
- Foreplay: A Succubus Diaries Prequel by Jill Myles